Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Nonna

In my kids' life they have a Nonna. Just like my Nani was, the kids' Nonna is everything you could want in a grandmother. She's loud just like everyone else in my house (not that she lives with us). Although, Husband would disagree that he is loud. He refers to the kids and I as "the Louds". Okay, so I have always been a little on the boisterous side and that must be where the kids get it but being loud isn't so bad. However, if you tend to be a quiet person or one not accustomed to loud children then you would find my house a bit deafening and would quickly find the nearest escape exit. Fortunately none of our guests have done so. As a matter of fact I think we are a fun bunch. Anyways back to Nonna, because it is always about her. Like I said she is loud, fun, affectionate, compassionate and in absolute love with all of her grandchildren. Even though I have never mentioned him, I do have a brother. He is the quieter one but still fun nonetheless. Between the two of us we have procreated (separately of course!) six children and Nonna has so much love for all six of them. So I just wanted to give credit where credit is due and say THANKS. Nonna does it all and does it with tons of enthusiasm.

Here are the kiddos and Nonna having fun with Crazy Girl's new bubble wand. They had lots of fun chasing the bubbles.

No comments: