Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Fun Just Never Ends

We are leaving for our place in Maine tonight and the time can't come soon enough. At least up there it is so small that the kids have nowhere to go but outside and there is much less to destroy. Oh and it's a lot of fun.

Color is a wonderful thing. Sure when you're talking about paint, flowers in a garden, matching clothes. You get the picture but it is not a wonderful thing when your 17 month old colors his face everyday during craft time.
A squirrel, who shall remain nameless, ate thru my wicker table on the patio just to get to the birdseed that Husband left in there. I love this set.
And finally we have a hole and torn piece of wallpaper. Safety Boy pointed this out but pleaded innocence. In his defense, "you didn't even see me Mom, so it wasn't me." I really have no idea who did it and no one is confessing, not even the 17 month old. The thing is I can't stand this wallpaper so maybe we need to use this as an excuse to replace it. What do you think, Hon? I am guessing since he'd be the one doing the work I am going to get a big NO.

Just more items to add to the list of things to do/replace. Happy home ownership!

No comments: