Monday, June 9, 2008

Holy Cow It's Hot!

Let's hope it stays this hot by the time I make it to the beach this summer. In the meantime the kids are making the best of it. Safety Boy and Crazy Girl are hanging out at their friends' house, Buddy T and BFF C (aka the house of Gomma and Cow).






We also did another ice cream run, of course. I just can't get enough. Honestly, I think it satisfies all the food groups including dairy, meat since it's from a cow and has protein (just work with me), carb when you add brownie to it and fruit when you have bananas in it like in a sundae. See I've got it all figured out. We went out to a place that ia out in the country and is not really close but I love the drive there. The kids love it because they get to see the cows and goats. The smell when you pull into the driveway is one not to be missed. Eventually your senses adjust and you are still able to comfortably enjoy that great cone. We all had cc cones, that's chocolate chip for all you beginners out there. I love it and maybe some of you have been and can figure it out. It's in a small town to the north of us and situated, obvoiusly, on a farm.




And because this is the only picture I could get of Climber sitting still I thought I would add it. It was just a bonus that it would drive Husband crazy that his picture is on here. He always complains about how he looks in pictures. Oh well, it's my blog. It is a great picture of them having a moment.




No comments: