Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm Done

No, I'm not done blogging because I have too much to say. "I'm done" is in reference to my two older children. Do your children do this? They scream "I'M DOOOOOOOONE" from the bathroom which is supposed to be a signal to Husband and I that they need assistance in the bathroom. This drives me nuts. Really, this is the least favorite part of my day as I am sure it is for anyone with children who can't reach the tp. However, I have tried to explain to them that given we do not live in a large house, a mere 1600 sq. ft., I can here them from anywhere. I have threatened, punished with time outs, made them wait and tried to handle it calmly but nothing works. It's all fun and games when you are in the bathroom. Once we found one of them, who shall remain nameless, putting a tub toy in the toilet. What more can I say, eewww!! Listen, "get in and get out." It's not a time for leisure play. I am hoping that one day my children will read this and finally get it but by that time they won't need me anymore. At least I hope not. Maybe I should look into a call bell...

No comments: