Saturday, June 14, 2008

Spree Day

Yesterday was Spree Day at Safety Boy's school. I went with Crazy Girl and Climber for half the day to hang out with Safety Boy's class. It was a lot of fun. His school year ends on Wednesday and I will miss his teachers and his class. They are a wonderful bunch of children and they are always having a lot of fun, just as they did yesterday. Here are a couple of photos from the day.


The above picture is of Safety Boy and his Cousin M who also happens to be in his class. It's nice having them in the same class and they have grown to become good friends.


Little did I know my child likes to busta' move. For the life of me I can't remember the name of the song they were dancing to but it was one that everyone does the same thing. When the DJ put on the song kids all over the field were doing it.


Here are a couple of the kids having a freeze pop break.

No comments: